This project was made possible by Grant Number 1 R13 AT004146-01 from the National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine (NCCAM) and the National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases (NIAMS).
- American Massage Therapy Association
- Associated Bodywork and Massage Professionals
- Australian Association of Massage Therapists
- Brazilian Rolfing®Association
- Canadian Massage Therapy Research Network
- CORE Institute School of Massage and Structural Bodywork
- Department of Veterans Affairs, New Jersey Health Care System
- European Rolfing Association
- Feldenkrais Educational Foundation of North America
- FIMM International Academy of Manual/Musculoskeletal Medicine
- Foundation for Chiropractic Education and Research
- Healthy Tao, Center for Well Being
- Hellerwork International
- Institute for Fundamental and Clinical Human Movement Sciences, Vrije Universiteit, Amsterdam, Holland
- Institute of Applied Physiology, University of Ulm, Germany
- The Institute for Complementary and Alternative Medicine, University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey
- Institute of Orthopaedic Research and Biomechanics, University of Ulm, Germany
- Istituto Terapie Cranio Sacrali
- Journal of Bodywork and Movement Therapies
- Journal of Electro-Myography and Kinesiology
- Neuromuscular Therapy Center
- New England School of Acupuncture
- New Jersey Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Association, Inc.
- Ontario Association of Osteopaths
- Palmer Center for Chiropractic Research
- School of Integrated Health, University of Westminster, London
- Society for Acupuncture Research
- Soft Tissue Therapy
- Spine & Joint Centre, Rotterdam
- Utah Osteopathic Medical Association
Your Support is Invited
The Fascia Research Congress Executive Committee invites individuals and organizations to support future conferences, either as a sponsor or as a supporter.
Sponsorship includes a substantial monetary and/or a significant in-kind contribution (donation of facilities, major advertising placement, personnel services) plus communicating announcements on behalf of the Congress to your related constituencies.
Supporters back the conference goals with a formal letter of support. In addition, supporters make information about the conference available to their members and associates in whatever manner is most appropriate/feasible (making information about the Fascia Research Congress available on their websites, ads and mentions in membership journals/newsletters, sending emails announcements on behalf of the congress to appropriate parties).
If you as an individual or representative of an organization wish to support the Fascia Research Congress, please contact us at email@example.com.